I feel almost obliged to share this, as it was just too good to keep to myself!
- A whole aubergine (sliced, roasted using low cal cooking spray and some extra virgin olive oil, black pepper on top)
- A cup of mixed salad (I like them sweet, so watercress and baby spinach based)
- A chicken breast (~150g, diced and baked over the roasting aubergine. I poured 2tbsp light soy sauce over the chicken and aubergine)
- Giant couscous (1/4 cup dry, made in vegetable stock)
- Huge dollop of humus
- Courgette spaghetti (1/4 of a pack, stir-fried with low cal spray, sliced cherry tomatoes, and a tablespoon of pasatta)