The go-to when your bananas are looking super worse for wear. I absolutely made this recipe up, and for that I apologise! It means a lot of measurements are total guesstimates. I went for a lactose-free, mostly-clean recipe. “Mostly-clean” meaning that I tanked up on all the buzzwords: almond butter, almond milk, coconut chips and coconut manna, and oats!
- Old bananas, I went for five
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 and 1/4 cups self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Splash of almond milk
- 1 tbsp coffee, mixed with 2 tbsp water and 1 tbsp coconut mana
- Handful of coconut chips
- Handful of chocolate chips
I’d totally recommend putting in mixed seeds, too! I sadly didn’t have any on hand.
- Throw it in a big bowl and mix it all up!
- I didn’t have a bowl so I used a friend’s huge saucepan
- Grease your tin and preheat the oven (180 C)
- I didn’t have a cake or bread tin so I used a lasagne tray
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean!